Atran has the necessary personnel, an aircraft fleet, technology and licenses to meet our customers’ needs in the transportation of special cargo:
- heavy and oversized cargo (pipes of various diameters, heavy engineering products, equipment, components etc.);
- perishable goods (flowers, fresh and frozen products, fruits, plants etc.);
- pharmaceutical products;
- liquids and containers with liquid contents;
- live animals, in strict adherence to the IATA Resolution 620 (various classes of mammals, birds, fish, reptiles etc.);
- high-value goods that require enhanced security measures (including escort).
Transportation of hazardous goods is carried out in full compliance with the ICAO and IATA technical instructions and transport regulations
- certified and highly qualified specialists who have received the necessary education and training;
- a licence to transport 9 types of hazardous goods including explosive, radioactive and nuclear materials in a special shipping container;
- transportation of all types of lithium-metal and lithium-ion batteries, both separately and as a part of equipment.